100% Natural, No added Colour or Flavours, SHADE DEHYDRATED
- In the world of natural health, lemongrass is a known diuretic. A diuretic makes you urinate more often, ridding your body of excess fluid and sodium. Diuretics are often prescribed if you have heart failure, liver failure etc.
- Balances CHOLESTEROL: The anti-cholesterol and anti-atherosclerosis properties of lemongrass helps to reduce the absorption of cholesterol. It also helps in the oxidation of LDL-cholesterol in the blood, which in turn helps prevent atherosclerotic plaque build-up.
- Balances Blood Pressure: Lemongrass has high potassium content and helps lower and regulate blood pressure.
- Detox: Lemongrass tea helps cleanse and detoxify the body. The diuretic nature of lemongrass helps remove toxins, uric acid, and bad cholesterol from the body by increasing the frequency and quantity of urination. Plus, the cleansing properties of this herbal tea help purify the liver, kidneys, bladder, and pancreas. It also plays a key role in increasing blood circulation, which is important for overall health.
- HOUSE OF NUTRITIONS: Lemongrass is a good source of vitamins A and C, folate, folic acid, magnesium, zinc, copper, iron, potassium, phosphorus, calcium and manganese.
- HELPS DIGESTION: Lemongrass has antiseptic compounds that effectively kill bad bacteria and parasites in the digestive tract and repopulate the good bacteria in the colon. This in turn helps treat digestive health problems like indigestion, constipation, heartburn, bloating and cramps. Plus, lemongrass has antimicrobial properties that help relieve gastroenteritis.
- Lemon grass herb, whether fresh or dried, is a rich source of minerals like potassium, zinc, calcium, iron, manganese, copper, and magnesium.
Nt. Weight : 100 grams, Shelf life: 250 Days, Ingredients: Dehydrated Lemongrass Cuttings