PLASTO-FUEL, the Technology that directly converts clean mixed plastic into FUEL
- INPUT = WASTE PLASTIC
- OUTPUT = OIL + CARBON
up to 60-80 % by Weight Oil Recovery
We offer the Best and Simplest
Salient Features of PLASTO-Fuel:-
- Easy to Operate
- Non need of Segregation
- Safest Disposable
- Minimum-NO Pollution
Plastics waste is a significant portion of the total municipal solid waste (MSW). Plastic items that enter the waste stream are made in a wide range of formats and from a variety of polymer types. Plastic waste management is biggest problem now due to their non- biodegradability nature. Few Example of most common plastic found as significant portion in MSW are classified as follows
Polyester : Textile fiber, PET : Carbonated drink bottles, plastics film, PE: Supermarket bags, plastics bottle, HDPE : Milk jugs, detergent bottles, thicker Plastics film, pipes, LDPE : Floor tiles, shower curtains, cling film, PVC : Agriculture (fountain) pipe, guttering Pipe, window frame, sheets for building material, PS: foam use for insulation of roofs and walls, disposal cups, plates, food Container, CD and cassette box.
Environmental hazards due to mismanagement of plastics waste
Plastics do not degrade naturally. It can take as long as 1000+ years to degrade, Thus proper handling is most crucial if we want to live in safe environment, environmental hazards due to improper manage include following aspect:
- Disrupt the beautiful scenic vie of city, town, village, compound etc.
- Choke drains and also act as breeding ground for mosquitos and other viruses and bacteria’s
- Is mostly burnt along with waste this creates sever air pollution which includes production of Cox Sox Nox etc.
- Makes agro land polluted and if filled in landfills it pollutes water and land with micro plastic
- Lack of recycling plant to posing unhygienic problem to environment increase air pollution with result acid rain and increase global warming
Ideally the recycling should to aimed to create minimum pollution and save manpower or the money, recycling is only feasible only if the power is very cheap and segregation of plastic waste is mechanized so as to consume minimum man power
The Various technologies are available or Recycling or disposing of the plastic waste. We will discuss the very basic aspect of the same
1. Mechanical Recycling- Recycling of plastics waste into reusable product.
2. Chemical Recycling – Gasification, blast furnace
3. Incineration- Burning of waste plastics to obtain energy.
4. Pyrolysis – Conversion of waste plastics into liquid fuels.
Factors to be considered while choosing the model/ Size
• Daily Plastic Available
• Power available
• Desired End product
Factors affecting the efficiency:-
• Continuous Power Supply .
• Grades of input plastic
- Rate of Heating
- Operating Temperature & Residence Time
• Efficient Staff
• Shredding of input Plastic
Training and Education of Working staff
• All the Basic Training of the staff will be provided by Vedic Vatica Pvt.Ltd. at customer site after installation or at the company Site